Ask Gracie

Ask Gracie

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Winter Boots

Dear Gracie,

I libs in a place where it snows lots dis time ob year.  Da cold snow on my pawseees coz me dissstress but I twy to tell da owner/mistress/human-in-charge "No boots, me do not like boots" but she put dem boots on me anyways n I wun in circulars twying to get away from da boots but they be followin me where evers I go.  Gracie why do da human in charge torture me dis way?  Shall I gnarl and show my teef next times arounds?  Shall I show her hoos boss in dis house?  Or do I need to lib in da disgwace and humility of wed bootsies on my footsies?  

Tortured

Dear Tortured,

Tsk, tsk, tsk.  Poor you.  I believe a pity party may be in order.  Let's all count to three.  One.  Two.  Three.  Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Live in my boots paws just one day and you would be thankful for your own pampered life.  I get very few walks in the winter.  And when I do...  a foot bath follows...   You heard that right.  A foot bath!  Listen, if you don't want to wear the boots just hide under the bed.  If she refuses to take you for a walk without the boots, then I'd bite the bullet (not the human) and let her put them on you.  One thing us dogs all agree on and that is that there is nothing more important than a walk and nothing, absolutely nothing at all can change our minds.  Not a set of booties or even a lously, smelly foot bath.  Chin up there kiddo.  But no biting.  

Gracie


My mom, trying to lure me into the bathroom with her.
Ain't. Gonna. Happen.

No comments: