Ask Gracie

Ask Gracie

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Privacy Fence Great Idea!




 preachur99 said...
OK,here's my problem. My mom wants to put up a PRIVACY FENCE around my yard! I don't want a darn fence! How am I suppose to spy on my neighbors with a privacy fence? If she does that I will leave my land mines all over the yard...that will somewhat get even with her. When the grand-babies come to visit and wanna play in the back yard it will be poops galore...heheheh. My question:what does Gracie think?

Dear Preachur99:  First of all, I think your dog would love the privacy fence.  If she's anything like me *wink-wink*  she does not take well to the neighbors anyway.  As far as the land mines go, hey...  a dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do... with or without the fence.  Nothing new there under the sun.  AND as for the grand-babies, well most GRAMMY's love their grandbabies so much that they would make sure the yard was spic and span before turning the kiddo's loose in the beautiful, well thought out, private yard.  A privacy fence!  What a great idea!!  Gracie.

6 comments:

preachur99 said...

HMMMM...Well a dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do you say. Right now the dog has a LIMITED space to do her thing in...can you imagine having to look for these land mines in a HUGE back yard? I'm sure the grand-babies will find some on the bottom of there shoes before you do eewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Bobbie said...

Whatever DAD! If you don't want to put up a privacy fence for MOM that is up to you. Remember, I'm the kid in the middle. Leave me out of it. Gracie.

preachur99 said...

MOM has a potty inside. Don't tell me she's planning on using the yard too? No wonder she wants that fence.


Bobbie said...

I give up!

Vinyl Fences Toronto said...

A privacy fence is a nice way to keep out unwanted eyes from your yard or home. These are generally solid fences that are fairly high so people can not easily peer over them.

Privacy Fence

Unknown said...

It can also give a hundred percent privacy since people from the other side or from the outdoors will by no means see the other facet of the fence. HC Design Solutions